The real Mishelle

The real Mishelle
Darrrrlink!!!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Guardian Angel

There is a very strong male presence in the room now. I can feel all sorts of energy coming and going around here, but this one isn't leaving. He stands guard by her bed. The energy I feel is gentle, calm and protective, I believe it is her angel.



Another sleepless night. Mishelles body is starting the process of letting go. She is experiencing much longer periods of apnea (moments of not breathing) These periods have been getting more frequent as time goes on. Her pulse is running at about 130 bpm. Her oxygen levels are hovering in the low 80's. (92 and above are normal) Her respiration's are coming from the mid chest. These will move higher and higher as the process progresses. The night nurse informed me that this is the beginning. I gathered the change must have been significant as the Doctor came at 9:30 last night to check on her. So, I basically slept with one eye open and watched her breathing.
I am going to go home tonight to sleep. Chris is going to stay. I hope all goes well through the night.

3 comments:

  1. Rene,
    Blessings and peace to you, Mishelle, her children and your family.
    I so very much appreciate your updates and, since finding out about Mishelle's illness, have held all of you in my prayers.

    As our heart's are breaking for all of you, keep God's promises in mind and savour all that you can, as I know you have been.
    Keep your courage up and God bless you.

    Give Mishelle a thumbs-up and a hug from her cuz, Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rene
    Thank you, thank you for your blog. The fact that you take the time to pour out your most private thoughts and reflections about Mishelle and the relationship between you touches my heart in a strong way.
    For myself, I know from experience that when the people we love are settling into that peaceful place and direction, the most important thing we can do is actually let them know that we are allright with where they will be going. I believe that is a gift, and I hear it in the blogs that you share with us.
    Rene, you are so strong and I can hear the incredible comfort you have been for Mishelle. What an amazing realization it has been to come to know you and Mishelle and your family after many years of all of the Boychuck cousins and family being out of touch.
    I pray that Mishelle is in a place of comfort and serenity and send my love to you and all of your family and friends.
    Sandi A.(Loreena's daughter)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee, I totally agree with you - I think the presence you feel is absolutely Mishelle's guardian angel. I think she has two guardian angels, you being the other one.

    Thank you again for keeping us all informed of how Mishelle is doing. We are keeping you both (and your families) in our prayers.

    Please give Mishelle our love.

    Trish & everyone at 20/20

    ReplyDelete