The real Mishelle

The real Mishelle
Darrrrlink!!!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Forever Young

7:30 am Saturday April 3, 2010 Mishelley took her last breath and her incredibly strong heart beat for a final time. She was gently guided to a better place by family,friend, amazing nurses and the angel on guard. It was a tremendously painful and touching moment that we all had the privilege to share. Her final release from so much pain, to let go knowing she battled so hard to to get to here, to being forever young.

Her children stood strong and loving by her side, giving her permission to move to the next life, assuring her that the light of her life would guide them in theirs.

And as for me, my heart is broken completely in half. I have a space, now that will always belong to her and her memories. For now I will let go and say goodbye until we meet again..... I told her to have a glass of wine, some nachos and a scrabble board ready.

Please stay posted to the blog. I will post more information on the when and where of her Memorial service. I look forward to putting faces to those of you who responded via blog and e-mail and phone calls.

I would like to thank all the people who followed this blog and all the wonderful comments you posted here. I read every one of them to Mishelle and I know she felt all the love and caring your words captured.

Renee

1 comment:

  1. Renee,
    God bless and keep all of you in his tender care while you and the rest of the family go through this time of grieving and celebration for the life and energy that Mishelle shared.
    My memories of her and the times we spent together as young children at Gram & Grandpa Boychuk's were some of the best and I have always treasured them.
    I won't be able to make it out west for the memorial, but will take time for contemplation and reflection on the date of her Memorial.
    Please continue to post, if you are able, as it helps keep us connected and more than ever, I would like to make sure I maintain connections with my family, as we've been too far apart, too long.
    Take care; love to all your family,
    Your cousin, Kathi

    ReplyDelete